Monday, September 2nd, 2013 at 6:30 PM
The Soybean Recipe contest will be held in the Family Living Center.
- Recipes must contain one or more soybean products which must be identified on the recipe.
- Prepared dishes must be accompanied by a typed recipe.
- All recipes become property of the Dyer County Fair and Tennessee Soybean Association and may be published.
- Dishes must be prepared at home and brought to the competition in an insulated container or cooler.
- Contestants must be 18 years of age or older.
- Recipes will be evaluated on taste (30%), appearance (25%), originality (25%), ease of preparation (20%).
- Decisions of the judges will be final.
- One entry per person, per category
- Entries will be taken from 6:30 PM until 6:45 PM.
1st - $40
2nd - $30
3rd - $20