Youth Talent Show
Friday, September 9th, 2016 at 7:00 PM
The Youth Talent Show will be held at the First Citizens Bank Amphitheater on Friday.
- A copy of the Rules will be available at the Dyer County Chamber of Commerce or by the below link. Any questions concerning this event may be directed to one of the above directors.
- The purpose of the program is to discover, develop, and promote, local talent among the youth of the area. Non-professional entertainment of worthy and appropriate nature may be presented.
- Age limits are 13-21. All contestants must be at least 13 years of age and not more than 21 years of age.
- Persons interested in entering may pick up and return the completed form to the Dyersburg/Dyer County Chamber of Commerce office located at 2000 Commerce Avenue, Dyersburg, TN 38024 (731-285-3433). Entries must be returned no later than 4:00 PM Wednesday, September 7th, 2016. No exceptions will be made to the entry deadline. Only the first 30 entries received back at the Chamber of Commerce will be accepted.
- It is recommended that an act run no more than three minutes. Any act over four minutes may be disqualified.
- No machetes, knifes, fire, or smoke effects will be allowed. The directors reserve the right to disqualify inappropriate acts.
- All contestants MUST check in with the directors at the FCNB Amphitheater Stage by 6:00 PM on the day of the contest, and back-up tapes MUST be cued to the appropriate place upon arrival. Late arrivals may result in disqualification.
1st - $50
2nd - $35
3rd - $25
4th - $15
5th - $10